- Design and develop software features based on visual mockups and user stories
- Deliver high quality code, which is both functional and performant, while working and communicating in an agile team environment
- SOLID understanding of best practices, processes and patterns in software development
- Contribute to the infrastructure that the team leverages for development
- To perform code review
- You may be asked to lead or mentor other team members
- General awareness of web application performance best practices
- Good knowledge of React
- HTML5, CSS3, and LESS/Sass don’t scare you
- You are familiar with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap / Compass)
- Interest in testing, review and code quality
- Good English, both written and spoken is a mus
- All types of employment.
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work partially remotely.
- Full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, “cafeteria” card, English lessons and more…
- Support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.)
- Chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties.
- And last – but not the least – great Team, atmosphere and a chance to participate in creating the enterprise-scale project from a scratch in an international environment.