• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or similar
• Intermediate+ written and spoken in German and English
• Involvement in Story creation, requirements, and design for new features and improvements.
• Mentoring other team members from both a hard and soft skill perspective.
• Assist in team planning and delivery of new features and bug tickets.
• Adherence to required practices, such as Code Reviews, DDD, TDD, Pairing, etc.
• Write and maintain code in a fast paced, quality-focused environment.
• Help identify defects, issues and risks within the software system.
• Work closely and proactively with the product teams to determine the best way to increase the quality of the product.
Nice to have:
• Java or similar (Not NodeJS or similar)
• Experience with MariaDB, Hibernate, Spring, TDD
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
• Strong organizational and problem solving abilities
• GitHub, Jira (Kanban), Confluence, Slack, Agile, IntelliJ
Would be a plus
• Experience in Jenkins, Docker
• Experience with Agile methodologies.
• Proficient with code and query optimization.
• Approximately 1 trip every 3 weeks, for a couple of days
to Hamburg in first 3-4 months (on-boarding process)