- At least 5+ years of industry experience working in software development projects, ideally in the telecoms, network management, or cloud domains.
- Expert working knowledge in popular programming languages (e.g., Java)
- General understanding of computer networking or willingness to learn.
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Very good command of English, as we work only with global customers.
- Collaborative approach to team members and customers
Nice to have:
- Experience with OpenStack, Kubernetes, or Docker will be a strong asset.
- Knowledge of network/telecom industry standards: e.g. TMF Frameworx, TOSCA, YANG/NETCONF, MEF LSO, SDN OpenFlow, ETSI NFV.
- Good working knowledge of OSS, network management and/or telecom protocols & technologies.
- A Cisco CCNA (or higher) or similar certification will be considered as an advantage.
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile.
- Willingness to travel to the customers locations on need basis.
In this role, you will:
- Develop modules and functions of enterprise level products.
- Analyse customer requirements, provide feedback and suggest improvements.
- Take ownership of the entire project, not only of own deliverables.
- Work on different layers of connectivity solutions (with the support of your colleagues).
- Interact with internal and external teams to verify and improve software functionality, reliability and performance.
- Build expertise in connectivity.
- Leading international connectivity clients.
- Work with modern technologies.
- Flexible working hours and remote work once at full speed.
- Collaborative office culture and knowledge sharing.
- Certification opportunities tailored to your needs.
- Relaxed atmosphere at work (& after – BBQs, office parties and hikes).
- Attractive remuneration.
- Comprehensive health package.
- Vibrant, pet-friendly, no dress-code office space overlooking the Wawel Castle.
Flexible forms of employment.