Nice to have:
- Experience with Network Connectivity services (e.g. L2 VPN) will be a strong asset.
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, MS Azure, or other cloud environments.
- Knowledge of modeling languages: YANG, TOSCA, YAML.
- Experience with Kubernetes or Docker.
- Experience with CI/CD tools: Jenkins, other.
- Experience in conducting training and technical workshops.
- Willingness to travel to the customer’s locations on a need basis.
In this role, you will:
- Analyze customer requirements, provide feedback, and suggest improvements.
- Build a service orchestration solution that will include private, public & cloud-interconnect connectivity services.
- Build and integrate private/public cloud-based solutions for customers.
- Build expertise in 5G, NFV, ETSI MANO, and SDN domains.
- Take ownership of the entire project, not only of own deliverables.
- Occasionally travel to collaborate with the customer directly on site.
- Projects for leading international networking service providers or enterprises.
- Work with modern technologies.
- Flexible working hours and remote work once at full speed.
- Collaborative office culture and knowledge sharing.
- Certification opportunities tailored to your needs.
- Relaxed atmosphere at work (& after – BBQs, office parties and hikes).