We are looking for a self-motivated, senior-level software engineer to help build and deploy awesome software. You will be joining a high-performing team producing cutting-edge business applications in a SaaS model.
- Write well-designed, clean, and tested code.
- Interact with teammates in working toward completion of project goals.
- There are no bench players here. We need you to work proactively in a positive
- team environment and foster that with your peers.
- Demonstrate proficient object-oriented programming and architectural design that scales.
- Plan your day for peak efficiency, and execute on that plan. Manage competing demands well.
- Manage your assigned work neatly using an agile methodology based loosely on Kanban
- Identify and resolve problems quickly. Develop solutions. Use logic and reason. Determine what “can” be done, not what can’t be done.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness. Continuously improve the product. Provide application performance feedback.
- Adaptability – sometimes things change; embrace that
- Ability to coach less experienced developers
- Be awesome… we need awesomeness
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 5+ years of experience in C# and MVC within the latest .NET frameworks
- 5+ years of experience in CSS 3, HTML 5, Razor, jQuery, Bootstrap or equivalent
- front-end framework
- 5+ years experience in SQL
- Standard proficiency in unit and automation testing
Preferred Technological Skills
● .NET Core
● Microsoft Azure Services
○ Service Buses
○ Azure Functions
○ API Management
○ Log Analytics
● Testing Frameworks